Compulsory health insurance does not offer sufficient basic benefits. It is possible, however, for you to fill various insurance gaps in a simple and cost-efficient manner.
Supplementary health insurance picks up where the compulsory health insurance fund has to pass:
- Hospital? Then First Class please, as a Private Patient in a single or double room.
- You may freely choose the clinic and doctor you trust (i.e. Head Physician)
- With hospital per diem, you receive cash every day during your in-patient care
- In the case of illness, full net income
- Alternative medical care
- Supplementary nursing care insurance
- High reimbursement for dental prostheses
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses
You may select the individual service elements yourself.
Your personal consultants:
Telephone: +49 (0)40 - 64650 - 560